Multiple signs indicate that a tree needs to be cut down. These signs can be either external or internal. The internal signs indicating that a tree should be cut down include:
- Signs of death
- Roots showing on the ground
- Indications of trunk damage
- If a third of the tree is rotten/hollow
- Indications of large dead branches
- A leaning tree
- A tree under power lines
- The history of the tree like a change of soil level can cause exposure of roots
- Available space for the growth of the tree.
If this sounds like you, feel free to read further on our tree removal page.